Day 1: Arrival in Medellin
- Arrive at Medellin Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (MDE) in Colombia and be ready to begin your adventure.
- A private driver will pick you up from the airport, so you can arrive anytime.
- Our accommodations are around a 35-minute drive from the airport.
- Check-in to your apartment is at 2:00 pm local time.
- Meet at 5:00 pm local time for our orientation meeting.
- Transportation to dinners in Medellin is not included, but most of our dinners will be just a $5 USD Uber ride from our accommodations that you can split with other group members.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner in Medellin and get to know your group.
- Stock up on a few essential items at the supermarket to make breakfast tomorrow morning.
That evening, take an included city tour on a Chiva Rumba party bus to see Medellin at night, including Provenza, Avenida El Poblado, and the Golden Mile.
Day 16: Adios Colombia
Sunday and Monday
- Arrange airport transportation with your Community Manager from your apartment back to Medellin Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (MDE) any time of the day.
- Check-out from your accommodations is officially on Day 16 at 11 am.
- We’ve left departure times flexible so you can find the best flight possible.
Consider extending your trip.
- There are many other notable areas of Colombia to explore, including Cartagena, Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cali, and Bogota.
- Keep an eye out for the Under30Experiences Colombia trip!
Keep in touch with our professional community.
- Digital Nomad Trips is a professional community of remote workers who love adventure. Keep in touch in our exclusive WhatsApp Group!